Are you someone who is drawn to sculpture every time you visit an art show, gallery, or museum? Do you have a desire to create sculptures yourself? Then you are an excellent candidate to learn to sculpt.
I invite you to come join me … I love to sculpt, and have a great passion for teaching others.
You will receive individualized instruction. There are no more than six students in each class which means that you will be given in-depth teaching whether you are a beginning, intermediate, or advanced sculptor.
Don’t be concerned if you have no experience. Many of my students are people who had little or no art background prior to studying with me. Although it is helpful to have, it is not a pre-requisite.
I would love to have the opportunity to teach you.
“Sculpting and teaching are my passions, in equal measure. I will help you unleash your creative expression through a balance of technique and freedom.”
Here are my qualifications …
• Figurative sculptor since 1976
• BA in Art, Cal St University Fresno 1978
• Represented in galleries in North America since 1985
• Credentialed, to instruct High School 1985 and College 1990
• Instructor – Art, Lemoore High School 1985-1993
• Instructor – Art, West Hills College, 1990-1993
• Instructor, Lindsay’s Studio of Sculpture 1994 – 2016
• Instructor, Victoria College of Art 2011- 2013
Please contact me with any questions you might have.